Pretty simple, really:
- Glad Green Bay sent the Steelers packing (pun intended!).
- The commercials, with a couple of exceptions, were incredibly lame. Some were not meant to be funny, but those that were largely failed.
- I left the room when Christina Gag-me-luera began to sing, and I heard later that she bungled the national anthem. What a dolt.
- I only saw the last few minutes of the Black Eyed Fleas and I can say that I am glad that’s all I saw.
- I think the turf at Cowboys Stadium was given a healthy dose of grease before the game–did you see how many players slipped throughout the game?
- The refs made some terrible calls, but thankfully, the Packers managed to overcome.
- Speaking of overcoming, the Packers were fortunate to have the early lead they did because they dropped a number of perfect passes that would have resulted in big plays.
Well, I guess that’s about it.
Αυτω η δοξα,