Everyone (well, probably most everyone) knows and loves those songs that get the adrenaline pumping. You know the ones that prompt you to get out your air guitar/drums/whatever instrument and jam right along as if you composed the music! This post was inspired by Bryan L’s thoughts a few days ago on the song Toxicity by System of a Down, which had/has this effect on him.
Here are 10 songs that get me pumped up, in no particular order.
- Bloodwork by Living Sacrifice
- Welcome to the Jungle by Guns-N-Roses
- The End of Heartache by Killswitch Engage
- Composure by August Burns Red
- Panic Attack by Dream Theater
- Have Patience by Coalesce
- Sane by Meshuggah
- Meddler by August Burns Red
- Sorrow is a Sage by Strongarm
- Dead Signal by Training for Utopia
There are many others, but these are the ones that immediately came to mind.
What songs get you pumped?
Αυτω η δοξα,