I have been tagged with the Honest Scrap Award by Polycarp and Bryan (I’m wondering if this is some sort of play on words–“Honest Crap”?). The way it works is simple: write 10 honest things about yourself and choose 7 bloggers to do likewise.
- I am quite particular about my books. It seriously perturbs me when the pages are creased, corners are crinkled, when the binding separates from the book, etc. And I never, EVER write in my books!
- My favorite style of music is hard rock/metal, i.e. August Burns Red, As I Lay Dying, Becoming the Archetype, Underoath, and many others.
- I learned how to play drums by watching 80s metal bands on MTV when I was in elementary school.
- I have one tattoo and wish I did not have it.
- Seinfeld is my all-time favorite show and have seen every episode at least 4-5 times, some of them probably as many as 20 times.
- Beer is disgusting, cigarettes stink, and cursing is lame. What’s the appeal again? I will admit, however, that pipe tobacco smells good.
- Regardless of what Nick and Bryan say, Monty Python and the Holy Grail is the funniest movie I have ever seen! 😉
- I love my Blackberry.
- I always dread preaching on “special days,” i.e. Independence Day, Father’s/Mother’s Day, etc.
- I drink my coffee with plenty of sugar, cream, and syrup. Keep your black bitterness–give me an iced white chocolate mocha from Starbucks any day!
I have seen a few bloggers who I considered tagging with this have already been tagged, so I’ll forego passing it on. Enjoy!
Αυτω η δοξα,